Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another trial they must endure.


While im freezing in the cold, sitting outside my classroom, waiting for it to begin, I might as well write a bit, to excersize my subpar skills. [I actually envy that guy in the picture, as atleast he has a fire, where I have a laptop for heat]
Now on to the news. The shocking and deflating news for Lakers fans has just been confirmed. Now I doubt Kobe would actually miss 6 weeks but then is another trial for the Lakers team that has been very much tested, whether it be through a trade demand or through Kwame Brown with 7 turnovers in a minute. Just when it seemed bright, this happens. Now, I am no expert, but I have no doubt that Kobe Bryant would return in fewer than six weeks if he actually elected to get surgery. But, with Ariza and Bynum still out, the Lakers may suffer in the ever so tight West. But alas, time will tell. As a laker fan, I hold the rosiest outlook. My scenerio: Kobe plays through this, improves on his fg% by taking better shots and leads the Lakers to the promised land. As fierce a competitor as Kobe is, I would not put it past him to make himself better even through pain.


No comments: